We carry out a variety of different types of roofing systems, as listed below:
- Slating and Tiling
- Leadwork, Copper, Zinc, VM, Pre-Laq, Rheinzink, Uginox Stainless Steel
- Asphalt – Polymer Modified, BS988T
- IKO & OptiTec
- High Performance Felt Systems
- Proteus, Bauder, Soprema, OptiTec
- Liquid Coating Systems;
- OptiTec, IKO, Axter, Kemper, Rooflock, Proteus, Acrypol.
- EPDM Single Ply;
- Firestone and Flex R Rubberbond.
- Single Ply Systems;
- IKO, Bauder, OptiTec, Danosa, Siltec
- Hot Monotholic Hot Melt Systems;
- IKO, Bauder, Axter, OptiTec & Radmat
- GRP Systems;
- OptiTec OptiGRP, Cure-It and Seamless Top Deck GRP System
- Car Park Systems;
- Triflex PDS-T System, OptiTec OptiPark, IKO Polimar FCS and Widopan Park Deck System.
- Balcony and Walkway Systems;
- Proteus, Sika, OptiTec, SIltec, Acrypol Quartz Deck, Widocryl, Triflex TSS, BFS and BTS-P
- Industrial Roof Coating and Renovation
- Domestic Roof Coating and Renovation
- Intensive, Extensive Green and Brown Roofs
- Paving Slabs, Composite Decking, Aluminium Decking, Gravel
Here Are a Few Reasons why people choose to work with us:
- Excellent Communication: We keep in touch with you at every stage of your project.
- Attention to Detail: Each project is precision managed for a first-class finish.
- Highly Experience: We are a trusted supplier to the public and private sector.
- Problem Solving: Respected for our abilities in challenging environments and tight timescales.
- Strong Budgetary Control: Experienced project management ensures costs are controlled at all stages.
- Reassurance: All our operatives are well qualified in the type of roofing they undertake and all hold a valid CSCS card
Construction Line is the UK’s register of pre-qualified local and national construction and construction-related contractors and consultants.
Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme
Welcome to the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS). We are dedicated to completing health and safety pre-qualification assessments to a nationally recognised and accepted threshold standard.
Mastic Asphalt Council
The Mastic Asphalt Council (MAC) is the trade association for the UK mastic asphalt industry. MAC represents more than 90 firms — including mastic asphalt manufacturers, the contractors responsible for its installation, and associated suppliers of equipment and services.
ISO 9001 is the principal internationally recognised standard for Quality Management Systems and can be implemented in any type of business.
ISO 14001:2004 is the internationally recognised standard for an organisation’s Environmental Management System.
Metal Roofing Contractors Association
Covering the entire spectrum of hard metals including Metal Roof Cladding and Copper the MRCA has become the forefront for information in the industry
One of the principal objectives of the Federation of Traditional Metal Roofing Contractors is to improve the workmanship standards of installation and widen the technical design knowledge necessary to protect the integrity of the installation.
Lead Contractors Association
LCA now comprises over 100 specialist contractors committed to providing quality craftsmanship for their clients, supported by 15 associate members supplying materials and ancillary services.